TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We know T’s & C’s can be super boring but please do make yourself familiar with our terms of business so that your booking can be carried out with ease. It is the responsibility of the named person on the booking form to understand, agree, and accept responsibility for all booking conditions, including all payments due by specified dates. By proceeding to enquire with us and to pay a deposit, you accept that you are entering into a contract and you agree to be bound by these conditions.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
1. Minimum payment for peak season weddings between May and October is £500 (or 500€) for weekend wedding day services. If services booked do not total this amount, £500 (or 500€) will still need to be charged.
2. Payment of a non-refundable £200 (or 200€) deposit is required before a date can be held. This will be deducted from the final booking balance.
3. Full trial payments are due on the day of the trial.
4. The final and remaining balance set out on your invoice is due 14 days before the wedding day and is payable by BACS transfer
1.Mileage is charged at 45p per mile return, or 52cents per kilometre for travel outside of Palma for both trial and wedding day
Pleasenotetrialpaymentiscalculatedseparatelyandistobepaidinfullbycashorcard on the day of the trial.
IF YOU CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. Any changes to a booking, must be made by the bride (or via Wedding Planner) only.
2. Changes to your booking by adding services onto your original booking can only be accepted if time/resources allow on your wedding day as an assistant may be required in the case of a large booking, which will incur an extra fee. A minimum of 6 weeks’ notice is needed to notify us.
3. Adding extra people on the day may put the quality of work in jeopardy or delay the ceremony and is totally at our discretion whether time allows.
4. Reducing service: You are required to give a minimum of 6 weeks notice should you wish to reduce numbers or services booked on your wedding day. After such time the full amount for services cancelled will still be payable by the specified due date, including the cost of an assistant.
5. Minimum spend is £500 or 500€ for wedding day services booked (this excludes trials) so please keep this in mind when making changes, as you will still be charged the minimum.
6. All payments are the responsibility of the bride.
7. In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking completely, we require a minimum of 6 weeks notice – After such time the full amount will still be payable by the specified due date and no refunds will be given.
8. Deposits and already paid trials are non-refundable.
9. Should payments not be received we may need to consider forfeiting your wedding services and/or proceed with legal action to recover losses to protect our business.
IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. In the unlikely event Jennifer Jane, or her team, is unable to attend on the day due to illness or unforeseen circumstances, all efforts will be made to find an alternative stylist/artist to stand in.
2. If an assisting artist is needed for a large party and they are unable to attend we may ask for an earlier start time to accommodate original numbers, or services will be refunded, either in part, or altogether.
IN THE EVENT OF DELAYS ON THE WEDDING DAY
1. In the event that we experience unforeseen delays on the day which are out of our control due to clients being late/not being ready when we need them or by not following our instructions to carry out relaxed and efficient work, refunds will not be given.
2. In the event that one or more services are forfeited as a result – no compensation will be offered if we overrun.
4. No refund or compensation can be offered for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party.
6. If you suspect any member of your bridal party may pose as a challenge in any way, they are encouraged to have a trial to avoid potential delays on the day.
7. Jennifer Jane always makes sure that timeliness is very important on a wedding day, but in the unlikely event that she is delayed due to traffic/any other unforeseen circumstance, any forfeited services will be refunded.
1. Jennifer Jane and her team have full public liability insurance to protect both themselves and the client.
Discounts are not given
All enquiries need to be sent via the Contact Page on the website or by emailing Anwen at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee a timely response through social media channels. Please note that in peak season it may take slightly longer to respond to your queries as our full focus has to be with our current brides.
1. Jennifer Jane and her team of stylists/artists cannot be held liable for sensitivities, allergies or skin/medical conditions that may affect the use of their products. Any losses will not be their responsibility due to the clients failure to inform or any mis-communication.
2. The client must inform their makeup artist of any allergies/sensitivities/skin conditions before any services are carried out. This includes before/during the trial and after if any sensitivities/problems have been found.
TIMINGS AND EFFICIENCY
1. To carry out their work efficiently Jennifer Jane or one of her team artists will need as a bare minimum a table and chair to set up and carry out services.Twenty minutes is allotted to set up and be ready in time to start services. If suitable conditions are not provided we cannot be held responsible for delays if time is lost due to this – please see ‘In the event of delays’ above.
It’s important that we keep on updating our portfolio and social media so please let us know if you do not wish to be photographed or if you aren’t happy for us to use your images for marketing purposes. Jennifer Jane is happy to be photographed on your wedding morning however, if an Image is incorporating her or one of her assistants in action, or our hair and/or make-up design is shown in the photo on social media platforms or other advertising platforms, please kindly make reference or credit us as the hair and/or makeup artists – we really appreciate it!
Please use the following tags when posting photos of our work as well as our personal hashtag for all of our lovely brides!
@jenniferjanemua for Instagram and/or our website www.jjmakeup.com