Find out more about
Jennifer Jane's Services
Jennifer Jane provides one to one or group master classes in self- application of makeup, whether you are stuck in a rut or would just like a few pointers in the right direction. She also teaches Brides and Bridesmaids the art of wedding day makeup should you be traveling abroad or want to treat yourself and your ladies to a day of fun and some bubbles! Gift vouchers available.
Jennifer’s beauty philosophy has always been ‘less is more’ and believes bridal makeup should be timeless and elegant. Known for her ability to listen and understand her clients needs, rest assured you’re in the hands of a professional. Jennifer uses the best premium products selected for their quality and longevity from brands such as Bobbi Brown, Charlotte Tilbury, Mac, Nars and Laura Mercier.
Your wedding day photographs will last a lifetime so it is Jennifer’s priority that you look and feel your very best on the most important of days, stress free and confidently beautiful.
Jennifer is also a bridal hair stylist having trained with Pamela Wrigley in 2012. She has since gone on to offer both bridal hair and makeup as a package making it a more economical choice for brides. Jennifer also works with a talented team of artists should you have a larger bridal party to cater for.
Jennifer and her team can make you look beautiful for variety of events such as:
- A photoshoot
- An interview
- A special night out
- A first date
- Meeting the parents
- A hen party
Or for any event where you need to look your very best and ooze confidence.
We also offer gift vouchers, please enquire here for availability
How it Works
What to expect
I LOVE YOUR STYLE! WHEN SHOULD I BOOK MY WEDDING DAY SERVICES?We would love for you to book your wedding day as soon as you have your date set and chosen your dress. Most brides book 6 to 12 months in advance. If you are interested in working with Jennifer, contact her a soon as you can to find out her availability as she gets booked up many months in advance.
CAN I MEET WITH YOU FOR A CONSULTATION?Jennifer would love to discuss your wedding day with you and offers complimentary bridal consultations via Zoom. You can ask her any questions that you may have, get to know each other a bit and discuss all the details of your wedding. Your consultation will last between 20 to 30 minutes.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL YOU NEED FROM ME?By including all of the info below we can deal with enquiries more efficiently:
- Name of the bride
- Date that the services are required for
- The time that the bride needs to be ready for
- Name and address of the venue where our services are required
- The actual services required (i.e. hairstyling, makeup or both) and for how many people
- Any important information we should be made aware of, such as: a particular makeup and/or hair style that is required, if there any specifics about the client’s skin that are important, if there are any sensitivities to particular products, etc.
DO YOU COME TO ME ON MY WEDDING DAY?Yes. Jennifer’s services include travel to your wedding location. However she does charge 0.52 cents per kilometre outside of Palma for bookings in Mallorca and 0.50 pence per mile for any location 15 miles + outside of Harpenden, in Hertfordshire in the UK.
WHEN SHOULD I BOOK MY TRIAL?The best time to book your pre-wedding trial is approximately three to six months before your wedding. Trials in Mallorca will take place at a location of your choosing however this will incur and extra charge for travel. Jennifer can also offer trials at Pout Studios in London.
CAN I BRING PEOPLE WITH ME TO THE TRIAL?Absolutely! Sometimes we need a second opinion and who better to ask than your Bridesmaids or your Mum? We would advise however to keep it a man free zone as you will want to keep an element of surprise for your husband to be!
CAN I DO TRIAL BEFORE I COMMIT?Absolutely! We want you to be 100% sure of your decision but please bare in mind that Jennifer cannot hold a date until a deposit has been made.
WILL YOU TAKE BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS AT MY TRIAL?Yes. Before and after picture’s help you to see the difference that makeup and hair can make. Jennifer also keeps your images on file to reference for your wedding day. Your photos will be shared with you only and they will be emailed to you 2-4 days after your trial.
HOW LONG DOES A TRIAL TAKE?Hair and Makeup trials usually take around 2.5 hours but you should allow for 3 as you may want to try a few different ideas.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DO HAIR & MAKEUP ON THE BIG DAY?Bridal makeup takes approximately 45minutes and hair around 1 hour, depending on the style. Other members of the bridal party such as Bridesmaids and Mothers hair & makeup takes approximately 35 to 40 minutes each. You will want to aim to be ready around 45 minutes before you need to leave so you can get dressed, have a glass of champagne, have a few photos any other last minute things (veils can sometimes be tricky!)
CAN YOU HELP ME WITH SCHEDULING MY WEDDING DAY?Of course! Once all of the services have been decided upon, you can make sure that your schedule will be tailored to your wedding day requirements.
WHAT MAKEUP BRANDS DO YOU LIKE TO USE? DO YOU SELL MAKEUP?Here are some of Jennifer’s favourite makeup brands that she has in her bridal kit:
- Giorgio Armani
- Bobbi Brown
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Laura Mercier
- Makeup Forever
- Kat Von D
Jennifer does not sell makeup but is more than happy to let you know which products she loves and where you can purchase them from.
WHAT IF YOU ARE ILL ON MY WEDDING DAY?In the unlikely event that Jennifer could not attend your wedding due to illness, and was not able to cover the event with one of her highly trained AND experienced team members, a full refund including your deposit would be given.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
- All changes to a booking, must be made by the bride (or via Wedding Planner) only.
- Changes to your booking by adding services onto your original booking can only be accepted if time/resources allow on your wedding day as an assistant may be required in the case of a large booking. A minimum of 6 weeks’ notice is needed to notify us.
- Adding extra people on the day, may put the quality of work in jeopardy or delay the ceremony and is totally at our discretion whether time allows.
- Reducing service: You are required to give a minimum of 6 weeks notice should you wish to reduce numbers or services booked on your wedding day. After such time the full amount for services cancelled will still be payable by the specified due date.
- Minimum spend is £500 or 500€ for wedding day services booked (this excluded trials) so please keep this in mind when making changes, as you will still be charged the minimum.
- All payments are the responsibility of the bride.
- In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking completely, we require a minimum of 6 weeks notice – After
- such time the full amount will still be payable by the specified due date and no refunds will be given.
- Deposits and already paid trials are non-refundable.
- Should payments not be received we may need to proceed with legal action to recover losses and to protect our business.
HOW DO I BOOK YOU?To book Jennifer for your wedding day, she requires a deposit of £200 and a signed e-contract. This secures her availability on the agreed date and time. The deposit is deducted from the final amount due. Enquiries for which a deposit has not been paid are not confirmed and therefore availability cannot be guaranteed.
HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT?For deposits: payments can be made by bank transfer or Paypal. Bookings are only secured once payments have cleared.
The wedding day fees are required in full, no later than 2 weeks before the wedding date by bank transfer to the account details stated on the final invoice.
ARE YOU INSURED?Yes absolutely, personal liability insurance is assured.
HOW IS IT BEST TO GET IN TOUCH?The most efficient way for a new inquiry to reach us is by using this contact form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org